[FieldTrip] apply filter after ft-artefactreject

Julian Keil julian.keil at gmail.com
Wed May 3 09:31:51 CEST 2017

Dear Conny,

you can call the preprocessing-options in (more or less) all subsequent functions by using cfg.preproc.XXX

So, for example, in the ft_timelockanalysis, you can filter the data by using cfg.preproc.lpfilter = 'yes'; (as well as the other filter settings).
However, please be careful with using multiple filters in one dataset.

Good luck,

Julian