[FieldTrip] apply filter after ft-artefactreject

cornelia.quaedflieg at uni-hamburg.de cornelia.quaedflieg at uni-hamburg.de
Wed May 3 07:37:44 CEST 2017

Dear fieldtrip users,

In the pre-processing, we applied a filter for the 50Hz noise (and harmonics) caused by the power supply in our MEG data.
During ICA for EOG and ECG correction we noticed in some participants a 50Hz component.
That is why we want to apply a bsfilter after ICA correction once more (different filter used the dft filter before).
Our idea was to run ft_pre-processing on the cleaned ICA data. However, after running the ft-artefactreject you get an structure and ft_preprocessing doesn’t work with structures as input.

An idea about how we could do this is appreciated.

Best

Dr. Conny Quaedflieg
Hamburg University