[FieldTrip] ft_spikedetection

Thuy-My Le lethuymy at live.com
Tue May 2 18:24:17 CEST 2017

Hi,

My name is Thuy-My. I am new to field trip. I am attempting to use ft_spikedetection on a CTF file. However, when I assign 'matlab' to my cfg.dataformat parameter, I receive an error that the format is not supported. Is this because my input file is CTF? Will it not work regardless if I change the specified dataformat parameter? I have tried all formats listed under ft_write_spike. Please let me know if there is a work around as well.

Thanks,

Thuy-My

Thuy-My Thi Le

University of Pennsylvania

School of Engineering and Applied Sciences
Department of Bioengineering
M.S.E. Class of 2016