[FieldTrip] HCP MEG SOURCE TO DMN

mehdy dousty mehdy.dousty at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 05:31:49 CET 2017

Hi all,
Firstly I give my special thanks to fieldtrip and human connectome project
discussion list. Secondly, I have a question which needs the expert's
attentions. I am using MEG resting state in HCP, and I would like to
project the data to some atlases to extract DMN network. Since the AAL 116
does not give me the aforementioned network, and it is not clear from HCP
instruction how to interpolate the computed grid points to other atlases,
there is 1:1 interpolation between AAL and calculated source points, I am
sending the email to help me through the issue.
Thanks
Mehdy