[FieldTrip] MNE single trial time courses

Müller, K. (Katja) K.Muller at psych.ru.nl
Fri Oct 28 15:06:59 CEST 2016

Dear list,

What is the current way to go (if there is one) to obtain  *single trial* source time courses from source reconstructions from Minimum Norm Estimate? Is there a tutorial?

I used the MNE tutorial as a basis, i.e. I have a FreeSurfer based source model. In old mailing list messages there is some information about options like .rawtrial='yes' or .singletrial='yes', but some of them are very old and I am unable to extract which way to go at the moment. E.g. .singletrial is deprecated.

Best regards,
Katja