[FieldTrip] chan_time dimord missing in ft_statfun_actvsblT

Frédéric Roux f.roux at bcbl.eu
Mon Nov 16 10:42:01 CET 2015

Dear all,

in the function ft_statfun_actvsblT there seems to be a bug related
to the dimord of the data.

The code seems to work only for chan_freq_time data but not for chan_time data,
although in the past this function used to work also for ERF data, or am I wrong?

Could it be that some part of the code is missing?

Best,

Fred

--
Frédéric Roux
Postdoctoral Scientist, Marie-Curie fellow

f.roux at bcbl.eu
Tel: +34 943 309 300 Ext 211
Fax: +34 943 309 052

Legal disclaimer/Aviso legal/Lege-oharra: www.bcbl.eu/legal-disclaimer