[FieldTrip] statistical reporting cluster based permutation

Arnaud Delorme arno at cerco.ups-tlse.fr
Mon Nov 16 07:06:28 CET 2015

Dear Katia,

I would mention that the statistics were corrected for multiple comparisons using the cluster methods. You may report the p-value for stats and the actual difference in terms of values between the conditions for effect size.

Best,

Arno
--
Arnaud Delorme, PhD
Centre de Recherche Cerveau et Cognition - UMR 5549