[FieldTrip] beamformer for EEG: mask the output for a specific atlas region

Babaeeghazvini, P. p.babaeeghazvini at vu.nl
Mon Nov 16 14:29:40 CET 2015

Hello

I am doing beamformer on EEG data to find the source position of bimanual activity based on dics method. For that I want to see the activity only on motor area and remove the activities of other regions based on HMAT atlas (http://lrnlab.org/) which provides a binary mask of motor cortex. I need to do that because I want to calculate the position of maximum activity in motor region and I dont want this maximum activity appear  somewhere else due to any possible artifact. please tell me how and where should I apply HMAT binary mask on the output of source analysis.

Regards,
Parinaz.