[FieldTrip] Can I simulate multiple dipoles in realistic head model?

gamaliel huerta urrea gamaliel.ghu at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 24 21:00:55 CET 2015

HiI need simulate dipolar sources in a realistic head model, however I want know if can import surfaces from freesurfer or brainstorm.I have problems to performs the segmentation and the electrodes alignment, Finally I would like to know how could simulate multiple dipoles on different parts of realistic head model to evaluate the location later.regards
Gamaliel Huerta UrreaEstudiante Ingeniería Civil BiomédicaUniversidad de Valparaíso