[FieldTrip] biosemi bdf >> read_24bit error + no events found

Paul Zerr zerr.paul at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 9 12:41:54 CEST 2015

Dear Robert,

it seems that defining a full path vs. only the filename (even if in
current folder) makes the difference.

filename = '/file/to/path/name.bdf' %events are found, everything ok
filename = 'name.bdf' %file is found and processed by ft_definetrials but
NO events are found

This is very odd. I don't get a "file not found" error but just "0 events".

Greetings,
Paul