[FieldTrip] Help Manually Defining Trials

Rodrigo Montefusco rmontefusco at med.uchile.cl
Mon Jun 29 15:02:00 CEST 2015

Hi Peter,
Maybe you can redefine (ft_redefinetrials) your trials (from one whole
continue trials to chunks of data) in segments that allow you to properly
resolve your frequencies of interest.
After that you can perform a trial rejection based on automatic or manual
artifact detection...then you can do whatever you need to do.
Could be other ways, but this for me looks very straight forward for at
least a first exploratory round of analysis.

I hope this helps you.

Best

Rodrigo