[FieldTrip] Help Manually Defining Trials

Stephen Politzer-Ahles spa268 at nyu.edu
Mon Jun 29 15:31:46 CEST 2015

Hi Peter,

http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/reference/ft_definetrial describes the
format of the trial definition matrix; you can simply create a matrix like
this using the times that you would like to choose for your epochs, and
then run ft_preprocessing() with this matrix as the input for cfg.trl.
(This is basically a combination of methods (1) and (2) that you suggested
below.)

Best,
Steve

Stephen Politzer-Ahles