[FieldTrip] Several trigger names at same position

Thomas Kustermann tfkustermann at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 01:12:47 CEST 2015

Hi Mick,

I hope I understood your problem correctly in that you want to identify
trials using a combination of successive triggers. If that's the case
you're most likely to solve the problem using a custom built trial-function
allowing you to identify trials using conditionals. An example can be found
here:
http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/example/making_your_own_trialfun_for_conditional_trial_definition

Best,
Thomas