[FieldTrip] holes in head

Cristiano Micheli michelic72 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 17:15:09 CEST 2015

Hi Maris,
it's interesting. I think there is no need (for now) to upload the data
though. Could you attach the code that you used to generate the figures?
There might be important information there, such as the coordinate system
or the resolution of the MR scans (what is the FOV? What is the slice
distance? etc...)

It'd be great if you could patch the snippet of code.

All the best!
Cris