[FieldTrip] holes in head

Maris Skujevskis icelandhouse at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 14:51:21 CEST 2015

Thanks for your suggestion, Cristiano. However, the anatomical images do
cover the entire head!

There seem to be two possibilities - either there is something wrong in how
some lower level function employed by ft_volumerealign creates the head
surface out of my MR files or there are some real deformities present in my
MR images.

Since I do not have a well-trained eye for this, could someone take a quick
look at a couple of the original MR files of any of these subjects (same
link as previously): https://goo.gl/photos/txeai9EfFXCn4hQ17 and say
whether they look distorted in any way? Let me know and I will share the MR
files.

Best wishes,
Maris