[FieldTrip] extracting individual trial phase connectivity

Roey Schurr roeysc at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 15:32:54 CEST 2014

Dear Hweeling,

Unfortunately I am not yet familiar with the PPC measure, but I guess that
being a pairwise phase *consistancy* measure, it is defined over a set of
trials, and can not be calculated for any individual trial (like coherence,
or PLV)?

Just quickly reading through "The pairwise phase consistency: A bias-free
measure of rhythmic neuronal synchronization" (Vinck et al., 2010), this
seems to be the case.

Hope this helps,
roey