[FieldTrip] Sourceplots suddenly have huge file size

Erik te Woerd e.tewoerd at fcdonders.ru.nl
Thu Oct 9 13:46:57 CEST 2014

Hi Jens,

The problem might be that the cfg.previous-structure is becoming quite
large. Try to clear this before plotting the data, like:
data.cfg.previous = [];

This is especially helpful when plotting grandaverage-data. (I've seen
cases in which the size went from 13 GB to 150 MB just by clearing the
cfg.previous)

Best,

Erik