[FieldTrip] Sourceplots suddenly have huge file size

"Jens Klinzing, Universität Tübingen" jens.klinzing at uni-tuebingen.de
Thu Oct 9 18:32:07 CEST 2014

Hi Erik,
wow, I really wouldn't have thought this could work ... but it did! It
resulted in a reduction of the file size from 4.6 GB down to 9 MB (for
the result of a statistical cluster permutation test).

I still have a brain with a very dark color, though. Does anyone know
how to get rid of that?
Why would these things change without an obvious reason?

Thanks for your help, Eric!!
All the best,
Jens