[FieldTrip] error when running ft_timelockanalysis

Tyler Grummett tyler.grummett at flinders.edu.au
Thu Jun 12 10:07:43 CEST 2014

Hello fieldtrippers,

I got the following error when trying to run ft_timelockanalysis.

Undefined function 'mxSerialize_cpp' for input arguments of type 'struct'.

Error in mxSerialize (line 35)
  argout = mxSerialize_cpp(argin);

Error in ft_preamble_provenance (line 74)
    cfg.callinfo.inputhash{iargin} = CalcMD5(mxSerialize(tmparg));

Error in ft_preamble (line 54)
  evalin('caller', ['ft_preamble_' cmd]);

Error in ft_timelockanalysis (line 95)
ft_preamble provenance data

I have no idea what the problem is, I tried looking for the function in my fieldtrip folder.

I have just recently installed matlab 2014a if that is any help.

Tyler

Tyler Grummett ( BBSc, BSc(Hons I))
PhD Candidate
Brain Signals Laboratory