[FieldTrip] BrainProducts Easycap layout

Herring, J.D. (Jim) j.herring at fcdonders.ru.nl
Wed Jan 22 16:00:43 CET 2014

Hi Hweeling,

If you create a text-file that has three columns: Label, Theta, and Phi
coordinate, you can use elec = ft_read_sens(filename) to read the layout
into a fieldtrip useable elec structure.

The first line of the text file has to be:

Site Theta Phi

You can also have a look at easycap-M1.txt and easycap-M10.txt in the
fieldtrip/template/electrode folder for an example of how the text-file
should look like.

The theta and phi coordinates will be converted to 3d coordinates assuming
a head-radius of 85mm (by default, you can specify this)

Best,

Jim