[FieldTrip] BrainProducts Easycap layout

Julian Keil julian.keil at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 15:56:35 CET 2014

Dear Hweeling,

you can transform the polar coordinates to carthesian coordinates using the
elp2coor.m function I attached.

The way it works for me is like this:
 %% Import ELP
cap=importdata('128_channel_easycap.elp'); % Import the Vendor-Provided 3d
Positions

%%Make an electrode file

elec.pnt=elp2coor(cap.data',100)'; % Transform
elec.label=cap.textdata; % Make Labels

cfg=[];
cfg.elec=elec;
lay= ft_prepare_layout(cfg); % Make Layout

Good luck!

Julian