[FieldTrip] downsampling CTF data prior to ft_preprocessing

Vladimir Litvak litvak.vladimir at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 13:57:25 CET 2014

Dear Fred,

The CTF command line tool is called newDs . There is a configuration file
that you should set-up to specify that you want it to downsample. I used it
a long time ago but I can try to find out more details if you can't figure
it out yourself. The documentation for the function should be in CTF PDF
files.

Best,

Vladimir