[FieldTrip] downsampling CTF data prior to ft_preprocessing

Frédéric Roux f.roux at bcbl.eu
Thu Jan 16 13:30:28 CET 2014

Hi Jim, Hi Eelke,

thanks for the fast response.

My issue is that I would like to use ft_definetrial
to get to my trigger events, hence the reason why
I want to downsample the raw-data before accessing it
with ft.

But technically, I guess I should be able to write up
my own trigger detection code. It's just more convenient
without having to do that extra step.

I thought I'd ask before doing that.

In any case if anyone comes up with an idea how to do the
downsampling on the raw-data, please let me know.

Best,
Fred

Frédéric Roux