[FieldTrip] Sample script for spike+LFP analysis?

Stan van Pelt stan.vanpelt at fcdonders.ru.nl
Tue Jan 21 10:23:00 CET 2014

Hi Jay,

In addition to Eelke's reply, you may also find the examples in these
pages useful in creating your trial definition (cfg.trl):
http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/walkthrough
http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/example/detect_the_muscle_activity_in_an_emg
_channel_and_use_that_as_trial_definition

Best,
Stan

Stan van Pelt, PhD
Centre for Cognition