[FieldTrip] Sample script for spike+LFP analysis?

Jay Hegdé jhegde at gru.edu
Tue Jan 21 10:20:18 CET 2014

Hi Eelke,

Thank you very much.  But I'm afraid this doesn't solve my problem.  My
problem is not that I don't understand the nature of the trl matrix
(which is easy enough to surmise by looking at ft_definetrial.m).
Rather, it is understanding how the whole script is supposed to work --
which is why I was looking for a working script. (I haven't been able to
find one in http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/example.) So in this case, one
script would be worth a thousand words for me.

Which is why I'd like to respectfully ask again: does anyone have a
working script (plus a datafile, if the script does something other than
spike-LFP analysis) that they can share?

Best,
Jay