[FieldTrip] problem with ft_multiplotER

Sara Bögels Sara.Bogels at mpi.nl
Wed Jul 17 12:30:01 CEST 2013

Hi all,

I have a very specific problem with the ft_multiplotER function. For 2
of my 24 participants, the function gives an error-message when I try to
plot the averages of two conditions at the same time. Plotting them one
by one is not a problem. There appears to be a specific point in time
(different for the two participants) when this goes wrong. If I avoid
that time (by using cfg.xlim) it works fine. My trials have different
lengths and I used "cfg.vartrllength = 2;" when calling
ft_timelockanalysis (not sure whether this is relevant).

The error message I get is
"Error in ft_multiplotER (line 616)
     yval(i,:) = datamatrix{i}(m,:);"

I cannot find out what happens in this line. Can anyone tell me what
this might be referring to?

Thank you,
Sara