[FieldTrip] Question of implementing Fieldtrip

Roemer van der Meij r.vandermeij at donders.ru.nl
Wed Sep 19 16:04:19 CEST 2012

Hi Jinghao,

If you are talking about only looking at a single channel and using those
for analyses, you can use cfg.channel for this purpose. It might be a good
idea as well to run through the respective tutorial, which can be found
at:  http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/tutorial/cluster_permutation_timelock.
My previous suggestion will also aid in reducing small clusters popping up.

Best,
Roemer

--
Roemer van der Meij M.Sc.