[FieldTrip] Frequency smoothing for beamforming (Roemer van der Meij)

Yoni Levy yoniilevy at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 12:55:30 CEST 2012

Hi Roemer,

Sure, thanks.
I am just noting that even tiny differences in both the values of
'tapsmofrq' that i feed in freqanalysis, and in 'cfg.minlength' that i feed
in the redefinetrial function (just before running the freqanalysis) --
significantly alter the localization of sources that beamformer is (or is
not) outputting.

Best,
Yoni