[FieldTrip] axes in ft_connectivityplot

Karl Doron karl.doron at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 05:28:37 CET 2012

Hello,

I'm trying to use some of the plot tools for results from
ft_connectivityanalysis. Can anyone tell me what the horizontal and
vertical axes represent in ft_connectivityplot? The values differ on each
plot in the matrix and don't seem to correspond to the data. Also, in
ft_topoplotCC, is it possible to weight the line font based on the
magnitude of the coherence value?

%% step 1 | freq analysis

cfg            = [];

cfg.channel    = {'A224', 'A188', 'A189', 'A163', 'A184','A162'};

cfg.method     = 'mtmfft';

cfg.output     = 'fourier';

cfg.foilim     = [8 12];

cfg.toi        = 2.35:0.01:2.65;

cfg.keeptrials = 'yes';

cfg.keeptapers = 'yes';

cfg.tapsmofrq  = 2;

cfg.taper      = 'dpss';

freq_alpha     = ft_freqanalysis(cfg, data_spctrm);

%% step 2 | connectivity analysis

cfg            = [];

cfg.method     = 'coh';

coh            = ft_connectivityanalysis(cfg, freq_alpha);

Thanks for any feedback,

karl doron

UC, Santa Barbara