[FieldTrip] Problem with ft_megplanar!

Johann Heinz Martínez Huartos johemart at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 16:15:12 CET 2012

Hi dear fieldtripers.

I have a probblem that i dont understand when im using FT_MEGPLANAR. Im
wondering if anyone could give me a hand!
The thing is that I have several individual data, each with this kind of
fields.

     patient{12}

     ans =
        avg: [148x255 double]
        var: [148x255 double]
     fsample: 254.3235
       time: [1x255 double]
        dof: [148x255 double]
      label: {148x1 cell}
     dimord: 'chan_time'
       grad: [1x1 struct]
        cfg: [1x1 struct]

And when Im using  ft_megplanar as the same way the tutorial described it,
like this:

    cfg = [];
    cfg.planarmethod = 'sincos';
    avgFICplanar = ft_megplanar(cfg, pacientes{12});

Fieldtrip toolbox gives me this kind of errors that I don understand.

    ??? Reference to non-existent field 'unit'.

    Error in ==> megplanar_sincos at 37
    fprintf('minimum distance between gradiometers is %6.2f %s\n',
min(distance(find(distance~=0))), grad.unit);

    Error in ==> ft_megplanar at 171
    montage = megplanar_sincos(cfg, data.grad);

    Error in ==> STEPHANTEST at 31
    avgFICplanar = ft_megplanar(cfg, pacientes{12});

Then, off course, I can use FT_COMBINEPLANAR too. So does anyone knows what
could be the error in the data? or it is necesary another field that im not
using in this moment?

Thanks fellas for this comments

--
Atentamente: