[FieldTrip] coregistration neuromag

Chrysa Lithari chrysa.lithari at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 11:08:40 CET 2012

Hi to all,

I just started using fieldtrip and I have the following question.

I have the MRI and the polhemus data for each subject.
The MRI is in dicom and I can also transform it to 'analyze' format using
SPM.
The polhemus data are in fif format, together with the functional data.
How can I coregister these two types of data in fieldtrip?
I searched in the tutorial and it is mentioned that normally MEG systems
come with a software allowing to align MRI with the helmet, e.g. CTF.
However, I have worked on Neuromag system and I have not done anything like
this. How can I do it in Fieltrip?
A step by step (AC-PC points, normalization, segmentation etc) guidance
would be very helpful stating the functions I have to use and any
precautions I have to consider during this process.

Best regards and thanks in advance,
Chrysa Lithari

--
Chrysa Lithari
- PhD candidate in Lab of Medical Informatics, Aristotle University of