[FieldTrip] coregistration neuromag

Vladimir Litvak litvak.vladimir at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 11:24:26 CET 2012

Dear Chrysa,

If you are using SPM already you could also generate a head model and
do coregistration with SPM8 and then use it with Fieldtrip. See SPM
manual for details. There are some example functions in the
Beamforming toolbox in SPM where you can see how the SPM-Fieldtrip
interfacing can be done.

Best,

Vladimir