[FieldTrip] rereferencing after preproc

Epstein, Michael MEpstein at NKI.RFMH.ORG
Wed Feb 1 20:44:47 CET 2012

Hi all,

I'm trying to analyze a dataset using multiple reference points - is
there a way to re-reference the data after the whole preprocessing step?
I'm using ft_rejectvisual to clean the data, so I want to reference
after that, in order to preserve as much consistency between the two
sets as is possible.

I was trying to use ft_preproc_rereference to achieve this goal, but
that only takes in channel x time data, not trial data or freq data. Is
there a different way to rereference?

Thanks,

-Michael

Conserve Resources. Print only when necessary.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail is meant only for the use of the intended recipient. It may contain confidential information which is legally privilegedor otherwise protected by law. If you received this e-mail in error or from someone who is not authorized to send it to you, you are strictly prohibited from reviewing, using, disseminating, distributing or copying the e-mail. PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF THE ERROR BY RETURN E-MAIL AND DELETE THIS MESSAGE FROM YOUR SYSTEM. Thank you for your cooperation.