[FieldTrip] rereferencing after preproc

Eelke Spaak eelke.spaak at donders.ru.nl
Wed Feb 1 21:00:33 CET 2012

Hi Michael,

Probably ft_preprocessing with the options cfg.reref = 'yes'  and
cfg.refchannel = '<your ref channel>' is what you are looking for.

ft_preproc_rereference is a lower-level FieldTrip function, which
indeed operates directly on a channel x time matrix. ft_preprocessing
contains all the necessary bookkeeping wrappers around ft_preproc_* so
that you can conveniently apply the preprocessing functions on
FieldTrip-style data structures.

Hope this helps.

Eelke