[FieldTrip] Defining cfg.neighbourdist at source level

Robert Oostenveld r.oostenveld at donders.ru.nl
Tue Feb 7 11:42:57 CET 2012

Dear Stephan

In fieldtrip/rpivate/clusterstat around line 194 you can see
      posclusobs = findcluster(reshape(postailobs, [cfg.dim,1]),channeighbstructmat,cfg.minnbchan);
that is the section that should get used (the present code still thinks that source is always a 3d regular grid, which is not the case for a surface grid)

Furthermore, in ft_prepare_neighbours there is the subfunction "compneighbstructfromtri" that is of relevance.

This is a section of the code that needs to be cleaned up and the clustering along the sheet should become a standard feature instead of something that can be managed by a hack. Concrete code suggestions (evt. through bugzilla.fcdonders.nl) are welcome.

best
Robert