[FieldTrip] error in ft_prepare_layout

Robert Oostenveld r.oostenveld at donders.ru.nl
Fri Nov 18 15:57:35 CET 2011

Dear Marijke

That is indeed a bug due to my fault. Please move the lines

% do the general cleanup and bookkeeping at the end of the function
ft_postamble callinfo

from around line 783 to around line 691, i.e. before the subfunction. I have fixed it in the official code, the next release version will be correct.

Robert