[FieldTrip] Different way of calculating the covariance for LCM

Luisa Frei l.frei at psy.gla.ac.uk
Tue Mar 22 12:37:08 CET 2011

I have used method 3 with fieldtrip. But I don't think there is an
easy way, you'll have to create the concatenated dataset yourself and
tweak some of the fields in your data structure.
In my case it was better to use this method because I am only
interested in a very short time window, if your time window is long
enough, it's probably better to use the average method (check van
Veen et al., 1997, if you haven't already done so).