[FieldTrip] Interactive Plotting in ft_rejectvisual

jan-mathijs schoffelen jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Tue Dec 13 17:10:22 CET 2011

Dear Julian,

Thanks for reporting this. We will look into the issue. If you want to stay informed about this you can consider creating yourself a bugzilla account on www.bugzilla.fcdonders.nl. People who have an account can add themselves in the CC for a particular bug/feature request. The issue you sketched has been filed by me as bug 1230.

Best wishes,

Jan-Mathijs

On Dec 7, 2011, at 10:42 AM, Julian Keil wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Not really a bug report, so I put this on the discussion List.
> I noticed that when plotting single trials in the ft_rejectivusal function, the figure popping up is not interactive which makes a closer inspection of the trials somewhat harder.
> Maybe this is intentional, but I can't see a reason for it.
> However, simply adding "cfg_mp.interactive='yes';" at line 510 of "reject visual_summary" fixes this.
>
> Best,
>
> Julian
>

> Dipl. Psych. Julian Keil
>
> OBOB-Lab
> University of Konstanz
> Department of Psychology
> P.O. Box D25
> 78457 Konstanz
> Germany
>
> Tel: ++49 - (0)7531 - 88 42 50
> Fax: ++49 - (0)7531 - 88 28 91
> Email: julian.keil at uni-konstanz.de
> Homepage: http://www.uni-konstanz.de/obob

Jan-Mathijs Schoffelen, MD PhD

Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging,

Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics,
Nijmegen, The Netherlands

J.Schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Telephone: +31-24-3614793