[FieldTrip] Interactive Plotting in ft_rejectvisual

Julian Keil julian.keil at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 10:42:12 CET 2011

Hi,

Not really a bug report, so I put this on the discussion List.
I noticed that when plotting single trials in the ft_rejectivusal function, the figure popping up is not interactive which makes a closer inspection of the trials somewhat harder.
Maybe this is intentional, but I can't see a reason for it.
However, simply adding "cfg_mp.interactive='yes';" at line 510 of "reject visual_summary" fixes this.

Best,

Julian

Dipl. Psych. Julian Keil

OBOB-Lab