Aligning head across runs

Maximilien Chaumon maximilien.chaumon at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 13 21:28:59 CEST 2010

Hello fieldtripers,

I've read this topic
https://listserv.surfnet.nl/scripts/wa.cgi?A2=ind1004&L=FIELDTRIP&D=0&P=4576which
poses the same problem that I'm going to raise now.

I have several runs and want to concatenate my data. I understand that I can
do ft_appenddata, but that I then loose the sensor positions of the second
and subsequent runs.
Is there a way to align the head position across runs? Does it make sense to
interpolate the data between sensors to align all to the same position?

Thanks,
Max