cohrefchannel

Gregor Volberg gregor.volberg at PSYCHOLOGIE.UNI-REGENSBURG.DE
Thu Jul 15 10:38:15 CEST 2010

Hi Marco,

to be able to specify a reference channel, it seems to be necessary to have
a field named xy.cohspctrm. You might simply copy the plvspctrm into a new
field,

plv_data.cohsprctm = plv_data.plcspctrm

and then multiplot with the option

cfg.cohrefchannel    = 'Cz';

The plots should then look different for different reference channels.

Hope this helps?,
Gregor

On Tue, 13 Jul 2010 15:54:36 +0200, Marco Rotonda <marco.rotonda at GMAIL.COM>
wrote:

>Hi Jan...
>just to be sure.
>I'm able to plot something with these commands:
>cfg                  = [];
>cfg.xparam           = 'time';
>cfg.yparam           = 'freq';
>cfg.zparam           = 'plvspctrm';
>% cfg.cohrefchannel    = 'Cz';
>cfg.layout           = 'neuroscan.lay';
>cfg.showlabels       = 'yes';
>cfg.colorbar         = 'yes';
>cfg.interactive      = 'yes';
>figure; ft_multiplotTFR(cfg, plvs001fnb1)
>
>as you may see I've commented the cfg.cohrefchannel and I've used
>cfg.interactive.
>In this case the plot I have what is it?
>I have all those combinations.
>If I select two sites (es: Fz and F3) when it plot there is written mean of
the
>two sites. If I select more sites it's always the mean for those sites.
>How could I plot the line of combination I need?
>
>Regards
>
>Marco

>The aim of this list is to facilitate the discussion between users of the
FieldTrip  toolbox, to share experiences and to discuss new ideas for MEG
and EEG analysis. See also
http://listserv.surfnet.nl/archives/fieldtrip.html and
http://www.ru.nl/neuroimaging/fieldtrip.