trigger on FieldTripBuffer

Marco Rotonda marco.rotonda at GMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 5 20:09:44 CET 2009

Hi there,
I would like to ask you how is it possible to give back a trigger signal if
I need to trigger the signal of the application module of BCI2000 if I have
not to trigger something happening in the signal processing module
(FTBuffer), which actually is performing other things.
I'm explain better: I'm using FTBuffer as a signal processing and I plot
something is happening from matlab. I'm using this as the feedback to the
user. Meanwhile, as user application, I'm using the StimulusPresentation to
give some audio stimulation that I whish to trigger. Reading the
documentation the trigger should be give back to the amplifier via the
signal processing module
(http://www.bci2000.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=453&highlight=trigger) which
is FTBuffer...

Is it possible to solve this problem?