Import Channel locations from EEGLAB

sanders, T. T.sanders at UMCUTRECHT.NL
Fri Feb 6 14:38:20 CET 2009

Hello,

I was wondering if there is an easy way to convert the channel labels and locations from EEGLAB to Fieldtrip. We are using the international 10-10 system with 118 electrodes and have a EEG.chanlocs datastructure for that. Our labels are slightly different than than the default labels and channel locations known by Fieldtrip (possibly due to us using 118 electrodes) which means we cannot create a multiplot in Fieldtrip at the moment. If anyone knows a way to convert the chanlocs datastructure from EEGLAB to a layout datastructure of Fieldtrip I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards,
Tom Sanders

BCI group