custom define trial to remove BAD data

Nicolas Robitaille enteka at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed May 16 19:18:42 CEST 2007

Hello Niki

I wrote a litte function to do exacly this. You need to call it after
"definetrial" and before "preprocessing". It will modify the cfg structure
outputted from definetrial.

Use:
cfg = nr_fieldtrip_removeMarkedBad(cfg);

Hope this help

Nic

Nicolas Robitaille, candidat Ph.D
Département de Psychologie