write_tri.m file and results from volplot

Mon Mar 19 21:22:55 CET 2007

On 12 Mar 2007, at 23:12, Brian Roach wrote:

> To construct a headmodel for EEG source analysis.  I have attached
> the result from a call to:
>
> volplot(skin+skull+brain); I am new to this, and wonder how to
> judge the success of this script in creating a new model.  What
> kinds of things do I want to see in this plot, or the volplot of
> the skin, skull, or brain, individually?  The example script says
> that it requires a lot of trial and error, so I am assuming that
> just running that script is not all that is necessary, but I do not
> know.

Hi Brian

The segmentation in your figure looks fine to me. There are three
tissue types visible at the locatins where you expect them, and the
boundaries between the tissue types are also well defined and smooth.

best regards,
Robert