heart artifacts with planar transformed data

Juan R. Vidal juan.vidal at FCDONDERS.RU.NL
Tue Mar 13 15:15:39 CET 2007

Hi everybody,

         i have a general question. Is it possible to find heart
artifacts in planar transformed MEG data? I had a discussion with a
collegue about it but we did not get at any conclusion. I did some ICA
on these MEG data and found 2-3 components that had a veery broad scalp
distribution, heart like. Thanks for sharing any experience or knowledge
about it.

Best,

Juan

--