sourceanalysis.m on EEG data

Tue Feb 13 15:09:18 CET 2007

The prepare_bemmodel function is in the zip file on the ftp server.
The dipoli executable is attached to this mail. There exists only a
linux i386 and an apple PPC version. You are not permitted to
distribute the dipoli executable, it is not covered under the GPL
license but made available courtesy of Thom Oostendorp.

best regards,
Robert