sourceanalysis.m on EEG data

Till Schneider t.schneider at UKE.UNI-HAMBURG.DE
Tue Feb 13 17:26:18 CET 2007

Dear Brian,

I`ve worked with the prepare_bemmodel script for constructing a forward
model for source localization of EEG data. Find attached a little
tutorial with the steps I took for creating the BEM from an individual
MRI. The plan is to put it also on the fieldtrip wiki (sooner or later).
Please let me know if you have questions on this tutorial.

Hope this helps,
Till