[FIELDTRIP] Re : [FIELDTRIP] reading .sdq format

Thu Nov 30 11:02:01 CET 2006

Hu Jeremie

On 30 Nov 2006, at 10:30, Jeremie MATTOUT wrote:
> However, the .sqd fileformat does not seem to be supported.
> I don't know if I missed something here but if not, could anyone
> advise me on some filter routine that would enable me to then read
> them in Matlab?

I recall that the sdq format is an averaged format that is not
supported any more (I could be wrong here). As suggested to me by
Masahiro Shimogawara, one of the engineers at Yokogawa, I have
dropped support for it. If you can, please use the *.ave file
instead. See below for his message:

On 24 Oct 2005, at 4:56, Masahiro.Shimogawara at jp.yokogawa.com wrote:
> I have added some programs to your toolbox. Please refer the attached
> files.
>
> 1) I have changed the code in filetype.m not to use the extension
> ".sqd".
>    Because this extension remains for compatibility and we have not
> use
> one any more.

It might be that it is only the extension, try renaming the file to
*.ave and see whether it works with read_header and read_data.

Robert