Reading data with trialfun_general

Michael Wibral wibral at MPIH-FRANKFURT.MPG.DE
Thu Nov 30 10:40:55 CET 2006

Dear Robert,

as I replied yesterday, trialfun_general does indeed create trials, at
least if I directly specify eventtype as a string. If I however try to
use eventvalues from the trigger channel (UPPT001 in my case) I noticed
that FT changes the values from what presentation send (and from what
BESA reads correctly) in the following way:
Stimulus     CTFdisplay  BESAreading  FTreading
'StimUpper'  2           2            3
'StimMiddle' 3           3            5
'StimLower'  4           4            7

i.e. it changes it from the first three numbers bigger than 1 to the
first three odd numbers that are bigger than one.
Is it possible that there is still some frontpanel+backpanel binary
addition going on - even in trialfun_general?

Thank you very much for your help.

Best Regards,
Michael